The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the product to the OUTDURO store! In case of returning the product, all payment for the product will be refunded!
- Upon withdrawal from the product, the purchase amount is transferred to the current account, which will be indicated in the withdrawal form, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- When returning the product, the money for the delivery has not been refunded.
- Purchased underwear will not be accepted for hygiene reasons.
Conditions for returned goods:
- The product must be returned in its complete set, as delivered by the seller, including all components of the product, including the original packaging of the product – otherwise the return of the product may be refused.
- Mandatory product components are also:
- bill of lading (if payment was made by bank transfer)
- completed returns . In order to complete the return of the goods, it is necessary to fill in the Return of Goods form and attach it to the goods to be returned.
- Returned goods should be sent to the address:
Liepājas Street 35
By starting to use the purchased product, the buyer confirms that it corresponds to the ordered and the product can no longer be returned.
According to the provisions of Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia “the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal”, therefore SIA “Digitālā Fabrika” reserves the right to refuse to exercise the right of withdrawal damaged if it is not in the original packaging or its packaging is significantly damaged.
Product descriptions and images are for informational purposes only. The use of the information provided does not create a legal obligation between the visitors of the online store and its creators. Prices and product offer in the online store are subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee the complete accuracy of the information available.
The shopping procedure in the online store “OUTDURO.COM” is determined by the Republic of Latvia on 28.05.2002. Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 207 ” Regulations on distance contracts “.