Firepot is an innovative fire gel, which is ideal for making a small flame for heating up to 10 Tactical Foodpack meals. Based on bioethanol. The gel doesn’t create ash, smoke and disturbing odor. The product is weatherproof and reusable! How to use:
- Add the required amount of cold water into the foodpack and stir.
- Remove the fire pot lid, place the fire pot on a heatproof base, ignite the lighter gel using a match or a lighter.
- Fold the bottom of the Tactical Foodpack to make it flat, and place it above the fire pot. We recommend to use 2 cups, 2 stones or other, which is higher than fire pot.
- Keep the foodpack above the fire until boiling, then remove the foodpack from the flame, seal the grip, and leave the food stand for the time shown on the package.
- Cover the flame with the lid, do not blow!